Monday 17 December 2012

Those sleepless night when regrets haunt you over and over again

It's 1.35am now and I'm still wide awake. And replaying my life, regretting the moments I let slip, the people I took for granted and the opportunities I didn't take. What I'd give to go back to the past and change my life. Saw this quote in twitter. "When I was a kid, I never thought I'd be like I am now." I never thought I'd make so much mistakes that I will regret. People say "live your life without any regrets", but that's not as easy to do as it is to say. I wish it was, I really do.







Anyways, enough of the depressing thoughts. Last thurs, I went with my girls, cj and eunice, to bugis. I loved it. I love how I can be myself around them. I love how we're still so close, even though we go to different schools and have not met for a long time. Bought so much loots. Hahaha $100 plus can be easily spent just shopping. Ahh, if only money grows in trees. I knew I should've found work during the hols. But because of band, my schedule is unpredictable so I couldn't work.

Speaking of which, there's band camp tomorrow. Day camp, which is just like another term for extended practice. Hahaha, I'm really not in the mood to go but I have to, ugh. Which reminds me that I have to sleep soon or else I'll be a zombie tomorrow.

Ciao!




I think too hard and overanalyze everything, and I create these problems in my head that don't even exist. 



No comments:

Post a Comment