Wednesday 19 December 2012

Behind this calmness is a heart wanting to break and shatter


Another picture/emotional post/rant.


Ever sat in the corner of your room, staring at blank space thinking,


Cos I'm just so tired of these insecurities. I just can't take it anymore. I can't take being alone. I can't take all the insults, being laughed at and mocked behind my back. I can't take being hated by others for my past mistakes. I just cannot handle all the judgmental people who think they're better than everyone. I'm so tired with having to deal with them and their bullshits. 


It's hurts to hear about what they say, all their assumptions about me, thinking they know me. I know I'm not perfect. But I tried my best to change. I tried my best to please everyone. I guess my best wasn't good enough. But think again, should my flaws be a reason why you must make my life a living hell? Can't you see the effort I put in, can't you at least acknowledge it? Or is my faults too unworthy of even getting to know me before you judge me? 

I'm sorry if I'm not perfect but you aren't perfect too, so why judge? 


Ugh, maybe it's not them, maybe the problem lies with me. Maybe I'm really that full of flaws that I'm so unlovable and unlikable.

Maybe I should stop trying to please everyone. Maybe i really should be just living for me and people who actually love me (if such people exists). 

Maybe I should stop


And then, what if


But then again, I've been having too much bad days, maybe it really is a bad life.





"Take me away, away from reality. Cause here in the real world, it's where the monsters are."







No comments:

Post a Comment