Monday 25 February 2013

Put a flame to every single word you ever said


been away for two months but i'm back again. but forgive me, i'm having a bad day so here goes all those depressing quotes.


I'm so tired of being tired, faking smiles, being so sad and depressed all the time, i don't know i just want it to stop.


idk why I'm feeling this way. Maybe it's the monday blues, i just hate mondays.

oh heck, who am i kidding, i hate every single day of my life.

but i'm fine, i guess, i haven't self harmed in two years so i guess i'm doing fine?

i dont know how many times i've said i dont know in this post already, it feels like a million times cos really, i dont know what's going on in my life. Been feeling like i've just been fucking everything up, i dont know why. but oh well, it can't rain forever, that rainbow is bound to come, i'm hanging in there.


fake smiles, check.

"No more crying to get me through. I'll keep dancing till the morning with somebody new. Tonight I'm getting over you."











No comments:

Post a Comment